Madagascar travel forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

Useful informations

Useful informations Empty Useful informations

Message par lampsni2013 Mer 19 Juin - 11:14

My aim is to give every visitor to [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] the opportunity to discover the true essence of the country whether they are looking fot luxurious holiday or a more grass roots experience. Below I have provided information which will help your visit run as smoothy as possible. Please remember that things like transport may not run as smoothy as the country you're from, and sometimes variations of itineraries have to be made, but if you accept the power of being in the moment, you can experience a profound difference from your normal life.

• A 2 month minimum advance booking is required to secure your place on a trip.
  • Please inform me of the ariline, flight number, date and time of arrival in Madagascar, so I can meet you at the airport.
  • Please thoroughly read throught the itineraries prior to signing, so that you are aware of exactly what you are paying for, what is included and what's not. I welcome any questions that will help clarify your individual program.
  • Never hesitate to ask your guide or driver to stop to take photos or for a toilet stop. You can become one of the locals who signal drivers for a toilet stop by calling out "A man is not a chiken"
  • Due to my fluency in English, French and Malagasy, you will be able to communicate with the locals (throught my translations) throughout the tour.
  • Many visitors fall under the spell of Madagascar and wish to make a small donation to a local organisation. One suggested worthy organisation is CENTER FIHAVANANA (street kids center) run by the Sister of the Good Shepherd ( [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]). 85 Lalana Stephani Amparibe, 101 Antananarivo. Tel: +261 020 22 271 59

BANKS and ATMs:
ATMs ary readily available in the larger cities of Madagascar. Visa is the most accepted card and BNI bank accepts master cards
The best place to change money or T/C in Madagascar both for exchange rate and service is SOCIMAD. Feel free to ask your quide's help to get your local money for any complications.

HOTELS and RESTAUTANTS
Madagascar has a range of hotels categories and typical restaurants. These are listed below to help you best decide how you would like to travel throughout the country. Visitors who are seeking a more luxurious experience won't disappointed in [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien].  Feel free to choose what level suits your budget, or seek assistance from your guide.

CARS and DRIVERS
Madagascar has different types of vehicules as well as drivers and guides who I am working with.
They are available to take you from the airports to hotels, the Nationnal Parks & reserves.
They are trusted, understandingn polite and flexible towards their clients. Our aim is to be your number partner during your trip in Mada.
If you wish to travel by TAXIBROUSSE; (the traditional from of tranport for most Madagasy - and a real adventure in itself ) you will only charged for my guidance and car fees throughout the tour.

MADAGASCAR and YOU

Submerse yourself in our warm culture and share your emotions and impressions during your trip you will be [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] that last a lifetime!!

lampsni2013

Revenir en haut Aller en bas